- Country of manufactureRussia
Fuse fuses PPN are designed to protect cable lines and industrial electrical installations from overload and short circuit currents. Fuses are used in alternating current electrical networks with a frequency of 50 Hz with a voltage of up to 660 V and are installed in low - voltage complete devices, for example, in distribution panels SCHO - 70, switchgears, etc.
- Fuse body made of ceramic
- The body of the fuses is covered with finely dispersed quartz sand
- Overall dimensions of fuses are ~ 15% smaller than PN - 2 fuses
- Power losses are ~ 40% less than that of PN - 2 fuses
- The presence of a trigger indicator
- Fuses are mounted and dismounted using a universal puller