Uninterruptible power supply units BPI-AKB
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufactureRussia
- Безопасное бесперебойное питание БПИ-АКБ
Conversion of the mains voltage into a stabilized DC output voltage with backup from an external battery.
- Output voltages 13.8 and 24 V;
- Work in a wide range of temperatures: from - 40 to + 50 ° С;
- Overload, short circuit and overheating protection;
- Line filter that reduces noise;
- Battery charge temperature compensation;
- Unit operation indication, indication duplication by optocouplers;
- Protection against incorrect battery connection.
Produced according to technical conditions ЭИ.97.00.000 ТУ
|Parameter||BPI - 15 - AKB - 1K||BPI - 15 - AKB - 2K||BPI - 30 - AKB||BPI - 30 - AKB - 2K||BPI - 45 - AKB - 2K||BPI - 125M - AKB|
|Output voltage, V||13.8||13.8 / 24||13.8||13.8 / 24||13.8 / 24||24|
|Maximum load current per channel, A||1.0||0.75 / 0.12||2,3||1.3 / 0.5||1.5 / 1.0||5.0|
|AC supply voltage, V||170 . . . 265||120 . . . 320||160 . . . 265|
|Power consumption, W||no more than 23||no more than 45||no more than 60||no more than 200|
|Efficiency, %||not less than 80||not less than 83||not less than 83/90||not less than 83|
|Output voltage instability, %||± 0.5||± 0.2||± 0.5|
|Battery capacity, A / h||12 V, no more than 7 A / h||24 V, no more than 20 A / h|
|Operating temperature, ° С||−40 . . . + 50||−30 . . . + 50|
|Structural performance||plastic housing for DIN rail mounting||plastic housing for DIN rail or wall mounting||metal housing for DIN rail or wall mounting|
Uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) or UPS (from the English Uninterruptible Power Supply) can operate from the network or from the battery, and also go into an emergency state in the presence of unacceptable modes, both at the input and at the output. Transitions between operating modes and states occur automatically:
- when the mains supply voltage appears at the input of the power source, it turns on with the function of "soft" start and limiting the output current;
- if the input supply voltage is out of the operating range, the uninterruptible power supply is automatically disconnected from the network and switched to the battery mode. When the voltage returns to within acceptable limits, the uninterruptible power supply unit switches to mains operation;
- in case of a short circuit or overload at the output, the power supply goes into emergency mode and is disconnected from the network without switching to battery operation. After eliminating the short circuit and the presence of the mains supply voltage, the power supply enters the mains operation mode.
The transition from the mains mode to the battery mode and vice versa occurs without interrupting the output voltage.
The block diagrams include built - in line filters with elements of protection against electromagnetic and high - voltage interference. The power supplies are protected against incorrect connection (polarity reversal) of the battery.
- BPI, BPI - AKB Declaration of conformity TR CU 004/2011 "On the safety of low - voltage equipment" 12/17/2020 (RU)
- BPI, BPI - AKB Declaration of conformity TR CU 020/2011 "Electromagnetic compatibility of technical equipment" 17.12.2020 (RU)
- BPI - 30 - AKB, BPI - 30 - AKB - 2K, BPI - 45 - AKB - 2K Passport, Operation manual 08.08.2019 (pdf)
- BPI - 15 - AKB Passport, Operation manual 08/30/2018 (pdf)
- BPI - 125M - AKB Passport, Operation manual 07.07.2017 (pdf)
- BPI - AKB Information flyer (pdf)
- 3D - model of the BPI - 15 - AKB, BPI - 15 - AKB - 2K block (zip)
- 3D - model of BPI - 30 - AKB block (zip)
- 3D - model of the BPI - 30 - AKB - 2K block (zip)
- 3D - model of the BPI - 45 - AKB - 2K block (zip)
- 3D - model of BPI - 125M - AKB block (zip)
- BPI - 125M - AKB Configurator 01.03.0000 16.10.2019 (zip)
- Papilon Systems LLC
- Uninterruptible power supplies for industry.
|Position||Price without VAT, rub. *|
|BPI - 15 - AKB - 1K||4440|
|BPI - 15 - AKB - 2K||5370|
|BPI - 30 - AKB||4670|
|BPI - 30 - AKB - 2K||5790|
|BPI - 45 - AKB - 2K||6360|
|BPI - 125M - AKB||14430|
* - Not a public offer. Subject to changes when placing an order.
The uninterruptible power supply has one 13.8 V channel.
- Galvanic isolation from mains supply voltage.
- Electronic overload and short circuit protection circuit.
- LED indication of operating modes.
- Optocouplers duplicating the operation of the indication.
- Battery backup circuit.
- Thermal compensation of battery charge voltage (on request).
- Protection against incorrect connection (polarity reversal) of the battery.
It differs from the BPI - 15 - AKB - 2K unit in the absence of a 24 V channel.
|AC supply voltage range, V||170 . . . 265|
|Safe range of AC supply voltage, V||0 . . . 265|
|Supply voltage frequency, Hz||45 . . . 60|
|Power consumption, W||no more than 23|
|Efficiency of the power supply unit, %||not less than 80|
|DC output voltage (when operating from the network), V
for blocks without temperature compensation
for blocks with temperature compensation
13.2 . . . 15.0
|Maximum load current per channel, A||1.0|
|Instability of the output voltage (when operating from the network), %||± 0.5|
|DC output voltage range (when operating from battery), V
for blocks without temperature compensation
for blocks with temperature compensation
|10.7 . . . 13.5
10.7 . . . 15.0
|Change in output voltage when the load current changes from 0 to maximum, when operating from the network, mV||no more than ± 50|
|Variable component ripple at maximum load current, mV||no more than ± 50|
|Dielectric strength input - output, V||1500|
|Isolation resistance input - output at voltage 500 V, MOhm||not less than 20|
|Maximum battery charge current, A||0.26|
|Voltage disconnecting the battery from the load, V||10.7|
|Type of used battery (external)||lead acid|
|Battery capacity, A / h||no more than 7|
|Maximum current switched by optocoupler, mA||20|
|Structural performance||plastic housing for mounting on DIN - rail NS35 \ 7,5|
|Weight, kg||no more than 0.35|
|Light - emitting diode||Indication||Block state|
|"Def. Uout "||switched off||unit is off or DC voltage 13.8 V is normal|
|red||overload or short circuit of 13.8 V channel|
|"Network 220 V"||switched off||AC mains voltage is missing or out of range (the unit is turned off or running on battery power)|
|green||AC mains voltage OK|
|"AKB 11 V"||switched off||the unit is turned off or the battery charge voltage is normal (at least 11.7 . . . 11.9 V)|
|red||operation of the unit from the battery (the battery is discharged, the charge voltage is in the range of 10.7 . . . 11.3 V), if the voltage is less than 10.7 V, the unit turns off|
|"Uout 13.8 V"||switched off||13.8 V DC voltage is absent (unit is off or channel overload)|
|green||DC voltage 13.8 V ok|
|green, flashing||short circuit of the 13.8 V channel|
In case of incorrect connection (polarity reversal) of the battery in the absence of mains supply voltage, all LEDs will be extinguished.
|Ambient air temperature1), ° С||−40 . . . + 50|
|In terms of resistance to climatic influences during operation, it corresponds to the execution group, according to GOST R 52931 - 2008||C3|
|In terms of resistance to mechanical stress during operation, it corresponds to the group, according to GOST R 52931 - 2008||L3|
|Protection against dust and moisture, according to GOST 14254 - 96||IP20|
|1) For the block itself. When the unit operates in a composition with a battery at negative temperatures, it is advisable to place the battery in a thermal casing to maintain the required electrolyte temperature and thereby maintain the capacity within acceptable limits. This is determined by the technical requirements for the battery and the requirements for the duration of the unit's operation from the battery at low temperatures.|
Contents of delivery
|Pulse power supply unit BPI - 15 - AKB||EI.209.00.000||1||according to order|
|Block (3 contacts)||15EDGK - 5.08 - 03P||1|
|Block (3 contacts)||15EDGK - 3.81 - 03P||1||with temperature compensation|
|Block (2 contacts)||15EDGK - 3.81 - 02P||five|
|Temperature sensor LM19||EI.209.04.000||1||with temperature compensation|
|DIN rail||NS35 \ 7.5||by order|
|Accumulator battery||12 V, 7 A / h||by order|
Designation when ordering
|BPI - 15 - AKB||-||1 TO||-||1||-||360|
2. Number of channels:
- 1K - one channel 13.8 V.
3. The presence of temperature compensation of the battery charge voltage:
- 1 - yes;
- 0 - no.
4. Additional technological operating time up to 360 hours (on request).
Price: 4440 rubles. without VAT. Not a public offer. Subject to changes when placing an order.
BPI - 15 - AKB Passport, Operation manual 08/30/2018 (pdf)
3D - model of BPI - 15 - AKB block (zip)
More details at http://www.eni-bbmv.ru/