recognizable spices around the world. Used widely in culinary applications,
Turmeric also has a rich history of being an important ingredient in traditional and
herbal medicines, as well as a component in food coloring and textile dyes.
Modern science has been supplementing traditional wisdoms by confirming
Turmeric's many health benefits;
• Has anti-inflammatory properties, is a natural antiseptic and antibacterial agent
• Great source of Manganese, Iron and Vitamin B-6
• Exerts powerful anti-oxidant effects, which helps relieve rheumatoid arthritis and many other
• A growing number of studies are revealing strong cancer prevention properties
• Improves liver functions, and helps to lower cholesterol
• Aids in fat metabolism and weight management
Unicare International Co., Ltd. (Unicare)
Unicare sources its Turmeric from India, currently one of the largest native Turmeric cultivating
regions in the world. Only top-quality produce from cultivators of the highest standards is selected by
Unicare. As a result, Unicare has continuously set the standard for excellence in product quality.