Reagent LPE-321 to reduce the rate of corrosion of scale deposits and the development of bacteria
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandНПО Технолог
Products: Reagent of complex action LPE - 321 price buy wholesale manufacturer Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan
TU 2458 - 039 - 00209295 - 02
The preparation LPE - 321 is designed specifically for use in water circulation systems, where biofouling, scaling and increased corrosion rates take place. The use of LPE - 321 solves all three problems at the same time.
The dosage of the drug is set according to the results of pilot tests and ranges from 75 to 200 mg/l.
- Decreased corrosion rate to 0.02 - 0.03 mm/year - protective effect up to 95% .
- Inhibition of scaling by 90 - 98% .
- Suppression of vital activity of bacteria by 100% .
The drug is effective when the total hardness of circulating water is up to 20 mg * eq/l and hydrocarbonate hardness is up to 8 mg * eq/l. At higher hardness, calcium carbonate sol is released, which does not form dense deposits, however, leads to an increase in the consumption of the LPE - 321 chemical reagent.
To increase the efficiency of the application, it is recommended to remove suspensions and sludge from the recycled water by sedimentation or filtration.
Refers to low - hazard substances (hazard class 4).
It is also used in the oil industry to suppress sulfate - reducing bacteria and as part of drilling fluids.
The company produces:
Reagents for the oil industry and drilling operations
- Bactericidal preparations of the LPE series: LPE - 11, LPE - 32
- Inhibitor of hydrogen sulfide and carbon dioxide corrosion "Poisk"
Reagents for the protection of water circulation systems
- Reagent of complex action LPE - 321
- Cationic type flocculants
- Flocculant LPE - 33 with bactericide properties
- Flocculant VPK - 10B
Chemical products for galvanic processing of materials
- Brightening additives for alkaline (zincate) electrolyte: TsM, TsPB, TsB, TsVB
- Brightening additive for nickel plating electrolyte NB - 2
- Glitter additives for weakly acid galvanizing electrolytes: KTs - 1A, KTs - 2A
- Composition passivating ROC - 2K
- Passivating composition BPC - 5
- Composition for degreasing and pickling OT - 1
- Cleansing additive TsK - 1
- Fatliquoring compositions for the leather industry
- Elastin (m. N, D, O, E, N - 52)
- Primer GPB - 1
- Varnish BT - 5100