The pallet loader uses one pallet only for both the blanks and the finished tools; the loader unloads from one end and stores the finished tools at the other end. The system is suitable for loading tools from Ø3 mm to Ø32 mm and up to 220 mm long. The pallet capacity range is 40, 96 and 220 tools, although this can vary on special applications.
As well as being able to load straight shank tools the pallet loader can also be adapted to load Nikken KM20 & 32 Collets. This kit, along with the Loadermate software, gives the machine the capability of manufacturing a variety of different types and sizes of tools in one pallet set-up.
At a glance
- Extremely high pallet capacity enabling longer periods of unattended operation
- Design and function has proven reliability
- Can load KM20 and KM32 Nikken collets
- Fast changeover between tool types
- Capable of loading a wide variety of tool types