Line for the production of metal-tile D20 STASIA Symetric
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- Country of manufacturePoland
- ProfileL 22000 x W 3000 x H 1800 mm
- Productivity8 m/min
Possibility to make any metal shingle pattern in a standard or symmetrical version, or to create own designs unknown on the market.
The machine can make metal roof tiles with one module, two modules or of any length.
The finished machine consists of the following modules:
- Hydraulic unwinder for sheet metal in coils with a lifting capacity of up to 10 tons;
Optional: trolley for loading coils of sheet metal; drive for the unwinder;
- Feeding module with rotary cutters for cutting sheet metal, operating in an automatic cycle and reducing the production of unnecessary waste;
Optional: foil applicator; felt applicator;
- Pole profile stations;
- Press for metal shingles with modules (parameters are provided in the technical data sheet);
- 3D guillotine with reversing option, a blade made of high-quality tool steel accurately reflects the profile of the profiled sheet metal;
- Sheet metal collector (length: 6 running metres), computer-controlled , enabling collection of discharged sheet metal with an overhead crane or a forklift on both sides. The collection side may be chosen after signing the agreement;
Optional: automatic sheet metal transporter; pusher;
- PLC control cabinet with 7" touch screen for automatic visualization of the technological process. Full control of the line operation process possible;
Optional: office communication system; 10" touch screen;
- Protective netting.
BUD-MASZ - LINE FOR PROFILING METAL ROOF TILES D20 632 S_V=12m/min