- Country of manufactureRussia
The aluminum hexagon is the product having six equal sides forming an equilateral hexagon on cross section. Key parameters of an aluminum hexagon are diameter (8-100 mm) and length (2-6 m).
The aluminum hexagon differs in an excellent set of physical, chemical and operational properties:
- high corrosion stability.
- possibility of machining.
- resistance to hostile environment.
- small specific weight.
- not magnetization.
- not toxicity.
- high electric conductivity.
The scope of an aluminum hexagon is extensive:
- mechanical engineering;
- aircraft industry;
- automotive industry;
- instrument making;
- chemical industry;
- furniture production.
Hexagon aluminum D16T available in a warehouse, we carry out delivery across Russia and the CIS countries. The actual price to you will be prompted by our manager.
It is easy to buy the Hexagon aluminum D16T:
1. You send the application
2. We make out you a bill
3. You pay in the way, convenient for you
4. You receive the goods
What it is necessary to know about the BVB-alliance company.
• The delivered metal rolling constantly is available, and is stored "about 2000 tons" in a warehouse.
• Own production of a professional flooring.
• We offer a payment delay "about one month".
• We do everything possible for minimization of terms of processing and delivery.
• We carry out cutting of metal in the size and according to your drawings.
• We provide service of responsible storage in the covered warehouse.
• We offer the loyalty program allowing to receive discounts for purchase, processing or delivery of metal rolling.
Advantages of work with us:
1. Goods available in a warehouse
2. Official guarantee
3. High quality of goods
4. Expeditious delivery
5. Loyalty program
The actual price of the Hexagon aluminum D16T to you will be prompted by our manager.
The final price of production is formed, proceeding from terms of delivery: quantity, terms of payment and place of shipment. Ask the manager. This price list has exclusively information character and under no circumstances is not the public offer.